Re: Re: [IP] T- Shirts (fund raising- not about the header ;)

I've got the software and the iron-on transfer paper
(just need some 50/50 t-shirts) - come on over!!! :)
(I've made some diabetes t-shirts before!)
If you have the Hanes T-shirt Maker software (I have
that and some other software), you can upload your
design to their site and they can make the t-shirts for
you at a reasonable cost per shirt. They will also sell
bulk shirts at a reasonable cost. Just an FYI in case
anyone wanted to know. ;)

Kerri - full of useless info ;)