Re: [IP] (Up Date) Help Further Cancer research and hopefully Diabetes Research soon

On 8/29/02 10:31 PM, "Brian" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hello Everyone I am just writing to let everyone know where the Insulin
> Pumpers Team stands on the United Devices "THINK" program for cancer research.
I think it is also important to point out that the program will ONLY
transmit data on the THINK program and only as you allow it.   The program
will work in the background during idle times and make use of clock cycles
that you do not use for your own computing.  Today most people realize that
there can be less hardware failure by keeping a system running rather than
turning it on and off, and so there are millions of cycles that the THINK
program can make use of.   Just THINK, your computer may make the hit on the
conformer that will provide a CURE for Cancer or one of the other diseases
they are searching a cure for.

If you would like to Join the Insulin-Pumpers Team please go here:

http://www.geocities.com/tizwit/cancer.htm This site has some instructions
on how to join our team as well as links to more info and our team site.

CDBD16509 Here is a link directly to our team page.

http://members.ud.com/home.htm Here is a link directly to the main Page of
the UD/ THINK site.