Re: [IP] T- Shirts (fund raising- not about the header ;)

  I LOVE THOSE.  How can we get some ccs of those logos so I can put them on
a shirt.  Do you print them out on iron on paper so they can be ironed on to
a shirt of your coice!!!???  Boy I really think that owuld be great!!  Please
let me, as well as the list, know if something like that is available.  I
would be willing to 'contribute' if necessary.

mom to Joshua