Re: [IP] Sending Supplies to those in need!

THANK YOU so much for the post in my "defense".

I want to take this opportunity to Re-Thank EVERYONE from this list IP who
has helped me in any way at all.

I have been diabetic for 19 years and when I was young and at home my parents
begged me to go on the pump when I was covered with my father's insurance. I
refused to go on the pump. Now that I am older and after YEARS of being sick
and complications starting up I decided to go on the pump. I have NO
insurance and have been so sick lately I am not working. I was very fortunate
to receive a donated pump that had never been used and so many of the people
from IP have sent me supplies. Yall just do not know how much it means to me
to receive the supplies from yall. It has been an answer to a prayer to be
able to finally go on the pump. I can tell a big differance in how I feel and
act since I have been pumping the past almost 3 months.
If there is ANYONE out there who I forgot to thank, I am sorry, but I assure
you I am so greatful and THANK YOU again !