[IP] Re: T-shirts

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:16:04 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] fund raising- not about the header

I was thinking that T-Shirts would be cool!    Ones
that educate the
general public of the existence of insulin pumps.
Some cute logo
and catchy slogan............      I've got a great
printing company I
with (they print our shirts for our school and by
Pampered Chef
that is run from a home and VERY
profit to Insulin Pumpers.

Anyone talented in the graphics dept????   Or we could
have a contest
on best design and best slogan....

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12),  Dx
2/93, 508 2/02.
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!  I would probably buy
several if they were good quality.  Maybe a little
more than run-of-mill.  How about the ones with a
contrasting band about the neck and sleeves -- like a
white t-shirt with navy or red banding?

Do You Yahoo!?