[IP] Sending Supplies to those in need!

I sent Gina some supplies a little over a month ago and got nothing but
thanks and praise from her.  She is very appreciative of whatever kind of
supplies that we can mail her.

I realize some people aren't as fortunate as others, and I wanted to do a
good thing by letting someone else use the 508 supplies that I could not. If
you want to do a good deed help someone out who is not as fortunate as we
are.   Gina was very appreciative of the supplies I sent her and has done
nothing but thank me for them!

So, if you can please help out someone who is in need!  You will get great
joy out of it!

Amber Shimko