[IP] IP] Carol- pumping and pregnancy list!

>>> I will post all addresses I have collected here and then Carol can start
the Yahoo
Group that way.  Anyone to be added will have to contact her at ...>>>>

I *think* for privacy's sake to not display to about 4,000 people who is on
that list (not everyone wants others to know of their pg plans), when it is
started there is a subbing URL that is included. Posting that URL to the
list is the *normal* way of doing it.

There is also an e-mail managers list through Y! for anyone wanting more
info on how to *own* or *moderate* a Y! group. (~_^)

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before