Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

> In a message dated 8/29/02 11:40:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>

> > water RESISTANT
>
> that is for MM...Animas if waterPROOF.....different I think...

No pump is waterproof, all are water resistant, most to standard
IPX-8, including Animas. By definition if something can be put in
water and it leaks, it is not waterproof. i.e. submerge any pump to
100 feet and it will leak. Insulin pumps that are rated as water
resistant to a specific depth x time. Read the standards for more
detailed information about the meaning of the definition.

Michael