[IP] Re: Animas Supplies

Hello fellow pumpers:

I come out of lurkdom to say that I have four full boxes (10 each) of 3.0 ml
Cartridge Sets for use with the Animas R1000 Insulin Pump.  I am happy to
let these go for free to anyone who may need them.

The reason I have extra, is that my insurance company is a bit crazed, and
insists that I order both cartridges and insertion sets at the same time.
It's quite absurd, since I use twice as many insertion sets as cartridges.
Oh well.  Somebody's gain I hope.  Please e-mail me offlist either at
email @ redacted or email @ redacted and I'll be happy to send you
anything or everything.  :-)

Happy Pumping!