[IP] Paradigm Silhouette

My first pump came (3 weeks ago) with Siloutte infusion sets.  Within
this time I have returned the first pump (Motor error) and gotten No
Delivery message yesterday. That was supposedly fixed and set changed,
but sugar kept going higher and higher, total dry mouth, urinating every
5 minutes, etc.  Could not get hold of CDE or doctor so went to
emergency. Minimed ran a some trouble shooting at 1:30 a.m (no waiting)
after I got back from the hospital where I went to get IV hydration.
She thought I am perhaps inserting at too steep an angle, hitting
muscle, etc so is sending another kind of infusion set to try.
Supp0osedly it is not the pump since we did a prime and some insulin
came out (3 units created one drop which fell and another drop which
never did drop) It would be good to have a set that is less subject to
patient error, if indeed that was the problem.  Any thoughts from you
more experienced - bless you - pumpers?