re:[IP] not to start another war, but.....heh heh heh

Hey, no problem...I only posted because I think SOME people...not all, mind
you, but SOME people, might actually be in the habit of donating regularly
to JDRF, and be willing to help out my team in this instance.

If you want to give your $$$ somewhere else (here, for instance, which I
also do), then fine. Others still would like to fund research which benefits
ALL Type I people, not just those who pump or have computers or go onto this
 It is just a personal choice...but I thought I would give it a shot.
No war... to each his own :-)