[IP] Pregnancy and Type I diabetes

A few weeks ago, I created a yahoo message group for pregnancy and type I
diabetes as my fiance and I plan to start trying as soon as we "tie the
knot"! :)  I wanted to be able to chat with women who are trying to get
pregnant, are pregnant, or have had a successful pregnancy.

Feel free to jump in anytime to the group!  It would be great to support
each other :)!

Type I dx 9/79 at age of 9 ~ pumping since 5/93