[IP] Carol- pumping and pregnancy list!

Hi all, this is betsy again-  I have received responses from about 8 or so
women who are interested in this.  As you have seen, Carol has agreed to
start a list through Yahoo.  She has time and energy to moderate so I think
that is GREAT. Not sure what a good way to get this started is... I will
post all addresses I have collected here and then Carol can start the Yahoo
Group that way.  Anyone to be added will have to contact her at
<email @ redacted>

If I left anyone out, please let Carol know.
I am going away tonight for a few days, so I hope to see i have been added
to a Yahoo Group!  THANKS SO MUCH!  I am psyched that we got on this path

Best wishes, happy long wkend for us Americans - if you are working on LABOR
day, that just should NOT be.

You got tuh go there, tuh know there.
-Zora Neale Hurston