[IP] skin irritation around infusion sets

I use the quicksets and have recently started using Mastisol to keep my sites stuck.  Recently, I have been experiencing some itchiness, bumps, and redness around and under where my sites were.  I am wondering if I am developing an allergy to the Mastisol and what if anything I can do about it.  Does anyone else seem to sometimes have rashiness, but sometimes not?  help!

Do You Yahoo!?