[IP] not to start another war, but.....heh heh heh

not to take anything away from JDRF, which is a cause I donate my feet to
every year, or the tshirt's valiant hope to educate the public, BUT

why not a donation to a cause that helps us all, DIRECTLY, not indirectly
like JDRF and their hopes and dreams of a cure, or the futile pursuit of
educating the masses

why not a donation to this very thing you are reading??  It is tax
deductible, JUST LIKE A donation to JDRF, and unlike a Tshirt it is not
something you will EVER have to wash!!!

Ducking and running.....