Re: [IP] Re: in defense of MiniMed

In a message dated 8/29/02 9:44:41 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Maybe we should
> start individual lists for only *XXX pump company* users to quit *downing*
> others' choices. (~_^)

I don't think applauding a company is downing another (unless the other
doesn't measure up by comparison but that is up to individual
interpretation)....I also don't think posing questions about claims made by a
company is being unfair....competition is great and is how we get better
products and weed out those that aren't. I also don't think we can *guess*
what a company may do in the future by saying they will become like other
companies...they may or may not....futher, a larger company should not be an
excuse for less in CS.....{{Jan}}}
now ten!