[IP] Minimed Animas and Refurbished Pumps

I never bashed Minimed, I only stated the Animas folks seem to be very
content.  I have a working relationship with customer service reps and people
at both companies.  One of our phone conversations (between myself and MM)
involved how to improve the phone service so people didn't have to wait so
long to either speak to someone or leave a message to be called back.

I wish people on this list would quit making messages out to be more than the
original intent of the message.