Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

If you seriously take over 300 units a day, you will be changing the
resivor by lunch time, I hope you mean 30 units. Can't speak for Animas
but the Paradigm is great. Swim with it all the time, had it covered in
sand once, it definitely takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I'm sure
the Animas and the Paradigm are about the same, but I think the Animas
pump has a larger resivor.

Michael