Re: [IP] ant and the contact lens

At 06:41 AM 8/29/2002 Pat Bannon wrote:
>This sounds a little harsh to me Gail.  Amen

Actually, the original story was off-topic for this list and was not even
written by the two people whose names were cited as the authors. For those
members that want to discuss the religious aspects of diabetes, we have a
special list for that purpose. It's called Spirit. If you are not already a
member, contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org to join. We strongly discourage
posts of a religious nature on the main Insulin Pumpers list. We are not
only international in scope, but have members of all different faiths and
beliefs. As a matter of respect to the feelings of all of our members, we
ask that discussions of a religious nature be put on the Spirit list, not

Sam Skopp