Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

I am researching which pump to go on.  I was thinking of the MM
paradigm, but I take over 300 units per day.  Also, I swim regularly, so
I want the pump to be waterproof.  Is the Animas pump a better choice,
or is the paradigm so much better than the rest, that filling the
reservoir more often would be worth the trouble?  Help!
Bob Hillier 54 and on insulin 8 years.

>>> email @ redacted 9:18:16 PM 8/28/02 >>>

In a message dated 8/28/02 7:17:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> certified and

certified by whom?
Beverly