[IP] Death From Lows - to Barbara

I agree with you!  She really shouldn't drink so much!  There is no way we
can stop her, though.  Tom is just getting himself ready for her to die.  I
don't spend much time over there, but when I do, I kind of hint at how easy
testing is, etc.  It doesn't work.  Tom has Gilbert Syndrome, which is a
liver disorder, and is supposedly genetic.  I suppose that could effect
liver function, but they say it really doesn't do much to people, it is
just a malfunction of the liver cleaning out bilirubin.  Oh well, thanks
for your post.