RE: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

Beverly wrote:
It received this rating from the FDA for 8 ft for 30 minutes and then they
changed it.......that was the additional testing I was talking about....as
they did not change their pump how did they increase it's capability without

any *outside* testing? they just changed it.....I find that curious......and

have wondered how they did this.......and why, according to what I read on
this loop do so many MM reps not recommend you keep it in that
long......again, just curious....

Hi Beverly,

I've noticed that many of your posts seem rather skeptical towards the
Paradigm claim of being waterproof. I understand that your skepticism is in
the name of being "just curious." I, too, am curious about this, and I
wondered what you found out when you talked to MiniMed. Please let us know.

Keith G.