Re: [IP] fund raising- not about the header ;)

On 8/29/02 1:16 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I was thinking that T-Shirts would be cool!    Ones that educate the
> general public of the existence of insulin pumps.    Some cute logo
> and catchy slogan........      I've got a great printing company I work
> with that is run from a home and VERY REASONABLE..therefore,
> profit to Insulin Pumpers.
> Anyone talented in the graphics dept????   Or we could have a contest
> on best design and best slogan....
> Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12),  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02.

I've done two shirts using as a logo (what else?)  Michael's Insulin Pumping
Derrick.   The sayings were ones I chose from a similar thread from a few
years ago and they were my favorites:

      "Insulin Pumping  -   It's No Longer a Shot In the Dark"

      "Insulin Pumping   -   Life Is Sweet Again"