Re: [IP] Back up Plans & Mini Med 508 problems

I guess we've always lucked out in that when we needed stuff from MM,
it wasn't a Sunday,  with the exception of technical help which I've gotten
any day of the week and any hour of the night.

I do know that the local reps in your area have loaners.    My rep is
on coming to my sons school for his Science class.    She has 20 508
loaners she is bringing so the kids can do a hands on thing and go through
the motions with the pumps.     She also carries her laptop and wears
a Paradigm herself.   She hooks her pump up to the laptop and it downloads
the history and adds it to the downloads from her meter.    It then does
all kinds of cool graphs and charts.   The kids will love it------I know mine
did when she did it for us one day.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO