Re: [IP] fund raising- not about the header ;)

I was thinking that T-Shirts would be cool!    Ones that educate the
general public of the existence of insulin pumps.    Some cute logo
and catchy slogan............      I've got a great printing company I work
with (they print our shirts for our school and by Pampered Chef business)
that is run from a home and VERY REASONABLE...........therefore,
profit to Insulin Pumpers.

Anyone talented in the graphics dept????   Or we could have a contest
on best design and best slogan....

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO