Re: [IP] diabetes, pumping and pregnancy

A few weeks ago I had posted a request for suggestions on books on pregnancy
and diabetes.  Not much luck on response, but if there are enough potential
soon to expect pumpers out there I too would be interested.  I'm 30, diabetic
for almost 7 years.  Last A1c was 6.5.  I would love to have a network of
pumping pregnant women.  We're thinking of trying early next year.