Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

In a message dated 8/28/02 4:50:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Paradigm is "Watertight" for "Up to depth of 8 feet for 24
> hours", and it has an IPX8 rating.  You can check it out on their website.

It received this rating from the FDA for 8 ft for 30 minutes and then they
changed it.......that was the additional testing I was talking about....as
they did not change their pump how did they increase it's capability without
any *outside* testing? they just changed it.....I find that curious......and
have wondered how they did this.......and why, according to what I read on
this loop do so many MM reps not recommend you keep it in that
long......again, just curious....
now ten!