[IP] Re: pg chatrooms

>  The other chat rooms are very "loose" and can get out
> of hand easily, but wouldn't it be better than nothing?  Maybe someone
> loo into various ones and post for us the details and we could pick one?
> some ideas.  We would like to start "trying" next summer, so something
> this would be very very nice.  I think my fiancee would also love to hear
> other men who have gone through a diabetic pregnancy ;)

A Yahoo! group is free, and the *listowner* has full control whether it is
by *approved membership*, closed members list - to reduce spammer
harvesting, rule setting, etc. It is very easy to set up by going to
www.yahoogroups.com and follow the instructions. *If* no one would join your
group, it can easily be deleted - no cost, no harm.

Jan (~_^) - who has set up two Y! groups and moderator of a third