Re: [IP] Paradigm - waterproof

In a message dated 8/28/02 2:21:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> There is no pump that is waterproof only water-resistant because there
> are two chambers that open, Battery

Animas is waterproof and so states that in their literature...they stand
behind it.....I still want to know how they can change from 30 min to 24
hours after FDA approval without revealing the testing done and still be only
willing to call it water resistant.....I have one of those *inquiring
now ten!