RE: [IP] diabetes, pumping and pregnancy

Hi Betsy and everyone else who has spoken about forming a pumpers pregnancy

I've just been looking at Yahoo and would be willing to set up a group for
those interested.  I have quite a lot of spare time at the moment so would
be able to do it.  If you're interested just email me, and once I've had a
few replies I can email you all about how you would like the group to

To stop the list from being filled up with this email me on:
email @ redacted

Take care