Re: [IP] Paradigm - waterproof

In a message dated 8/28/02 9:23:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I started on the Paradigm last month and called them for specific answers to
>   questions on how waterproof it is since I spend a fair amount of time in
> the  pool.  I was told that it has recently been tested and found to be
> waterproof up to 8 feet for 24 hours. The material sent with the pump was
> outdated but that is what the help line representative told me.
> Tammy

I find it curious that they changed it from 30 minutes to 24 hours after they
received their FDA rating and their website says *water resistant* not
*waterproof*.....seems like a different story with each person at Minimed. I
would think they would want to give a universal answer to so important a
now ten!