[IP] Garage Sale--

Hey everyone!  I have some Sofset Micros here for sale or trade---

24" tubing--8
42" tubing--11

$20 US for either set (plus postage) or willing to trade for other goodies.
These belong to another pumping family, so please get in touch with them at
email @ redacted

Also, looking for a neoprene pouch with the snap closure on it?  I have our
original one but getting tattered.  I love the regular ones for most days, but
now that school is starting I prefer a snap closure. Can trade or purchase?

Let's talk!

Take care!
(son 6, email @ redacted, pumping 2 years)