[IP] fund raising- not about the header ;)

I would love to start a fundraising group/committee whatever you want to call
it.  We could throw around some ideas like making cookbooks, change drives, etc
and figure out how to do something and then implement it.  We could do like one
project a year or something.  I'm sure thre are people out there who want to
help and have some good ideas and a little bit of time.  It doesn't have to be
a big time committment.  Like an hour a week or more or less whatever you can
spare.  I am planning a wedding and going to school so I know what it's like to
be busy.  A long time ago I was head of the fundraising committee for Habitat
for Humanity at my college, so I have a few ideas.  But one person can't do it
alone.  Anyway if anyone else is interested email me privately at
email @ redacted  We don't have to make it a big deal, but I am sure
whatever we can do would help.