Re: [IP] diabetes, pumping and pregnancy

In light of all the fundraising problems, perhaps there aren't even the
resources available to start an IP pregnancy list??  I would be willing to
start something on my personal website, a list of people interested and their
email addresses, if anyone would be interested in that.  It would be a start
anyway, and a way to have people's contact info and guage how many are
interested.  Let me know and I can set it up, like a guestbook sort of thing
where people enter info.  The other chat rooms are very "loose" and can get out
of hand easily, but wouldn't it be better than nothing?  Maybe someone could
loo into various ones and post for us the details and we could pick one?  Just
some ideas.  We would like to start "trying" next summer, so something like
this would be very very nice.  I think my fiancee would also love to hear from
other men who have gone through a diabetic pregnancy ;)