Re: [IP] 508 supplies

Hi Julie,

I was curious to see if  a Gina with the word "DOYLE" in her email address
responded to you.  If so, be careful.  I just put an advertisement for some
507C supplies and she reponded saying she would pay for postage.  Then, when
I sent them, (It was $14), she responded saying she would ask her parents to
pay and I haven't heard anything from her since.

Just be careful -

P.S.  I LOVE my paradigm.  I call it my CADILLAC.