Re: [IP] Source of Infusion Sets

Hello.  I also have BCBS PPO (out of NY, NY) and have been using  Edgepark
Surgical (see their web page www.edgepark.com) for my pump supplies for about
a year now.  The orders are always fast, efficient and correct and the staff
have been helpful and patient when necessary!  (They were even great about
sending some supplies out early when our mail was so slow after 9/11.) One
great feature is that they will set up a regular shipment schedule so you
don't have to even order OR they will make a reminder phone call when it's
time to reorder.  Because they are a surgical supply and do not deal simply
with pump supplies the customer service reps. do not always have in-depth
knowledge when I have questions, but I simply call Minimed first.
Hope this helps!