[IP] Paradigm - waterproof

I started on the Paradigm last month and called them for specific answers to
  questions on how waterproof it is since I spend a fair amount of time in
the  pool.  I was told that it has recently been tested and found to be
waterproof up to 8 feet for 24 hours. The material sent with the pump was
outdated but that is what the help line representative told me.