Re: [IP] Mini Med 508 problems

Nancy,  we had problems with our 508's driver arm.     When they asked me
that question, I told them I wasn't sure.    So what they did was send
me the loaner and said they'd notify me when the original pump was fixed.
Expect 2 months for repairs.    We got the notice that it was fixed and
that if we wanted it back we should call them at a certain number by
a certain date, or else we would automatically keep our loaner.    We also
had the option of having them send us the old one back,  and then testing
it for a few days to make up our mind before sending one or the other back.

Course, our pump training for the Paradigm was two weeks from the time
the note came, so we ignored it and turned in the loaner at the exchange.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO