[IP] Re: Looking for the perfect case for diabetes supplies

>     I figure that I'll have to carry my meter, strips, lancet, extra
> set, insulin, syringe, battery, glucose, and logbook. If I am missing
> something please let me know.>     Cody S. Alderson

hmmmm - I carry one flat infusion set, insulin, three 357 batteries in their
little pks. a very small meter w/strips that are indiv. wrapped therefore
flat and 6 lancets in the flatish wallet, and glucose. I do not carry a
logbook. My meter has a memory and I can do that at home. I know some people
also add a small pony in case they run out of gas and have transportation.

It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have
an opportunity and not be prepared. -- Whitney Young, Jr.