[IP] Re: Eye Problem--missing the point here!

What I'm saying is I do not have proliferative retinopathy--in fact, my doctor
says the bleeding comes more from the gel pulling on the vessels (extreme
nearsightedness) and he wouldn't even call it retinopathy except for the fact
that it helps me get the claims paid and being diabetic only lends to the
problem of weakened vessels.

In my case, there is not necessarily any reason to go in and do any scattered
laser surgery--there are no growths going on in there.  Billie said she needed
some answers from her doctor and I agree--does she have proliferative
retinopathy or not?  You cant lump all the eggs into one basket (and I know my
surgeon is an excellent one!).