RE: [IP] Re: Eye Problems...

I have found that whenever I had bleeding in my eyes, as long as it wasn't
in the vitrous (sp?), then it gradually re-absorbed into the eye.  Some took
longer than others.

Usually the bleeding occured after a laser treatment and once when I bent
down to pick up a piece of paper.

After 32 laser treatments in both eyes and I can't even begin to count how
many zaps that was, my eyes thankfully settled.  Now I'm just dealing with
being half blind and cataracts that are getting worse rapidly.

Kathy B.