Re: [IP] Problems with Quicksets?

 I use the quicksets(6mm) and  found (on this List)
that if I push down firmly on the inserter before
removing I have had excellent sites. Also I'm using my
back hip area exclusively now to give my abs a rest.
I'm a runner with no real extra fat.meg
-----
--- "Rodriguez, Tavia"
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Jef:
>
> I, too, had the exact same problem w/the
quicksets.
> I switched to
> silohuettes which are way scarier to use, but I
> haven't had near the
> occurances of the bent tubing.  I think it was
> hitting my muscels when they
> contracted (for walking, lifting, moving in
general)
> and that's what caused
> the painful bend...followed by many NO DELIVERY
> warnings.  I recently gained
> about 5 pounds, tried the quick sets where I have
> 'more' cushion, and 2 out
> of 3 worked just fine.  although I think the
> insertion of quicksets are more
> comfy, the silohuetes seem to hold up for a few
days