Re: [IP] Mini Med 508 problems

I had a different, but similar problem.  Whenever I would push the "up"
arrow more than 2 or 3 times, the pump would reset.  Not completely, but it
would be as if you took the batteries out and put them back in.  Anyway, I
had originally wanted to get my original pump back when they were done, but
I decided to keep the new (refurbished) one that they sent.  My original was
a little banged up.