[IP] Re: Mini Med 508 problems

>>>Question for the list...
- anyone else had this problem with the 508?
- should I accept a refurbished pump as a loaner or as an exchange?

I have a 507c - but the choice is up to you on keeping it or not. I have
(since my CPI/Lilly pump days) always kept a refurbished pump. They have the
same guarantee as what's left on the one sent in and I haven't had any
problems. Even when I have accepted it, they call when my original is ready
(8-12 wks) and ask if I want it back. Wish the car companies would make such
offers. Ha! (~_^)

If you win the rat-race it just means you're the #1 rat ~ John Hagee