[IP] One more try...help please

Before anyone tells me again, I HAVE gone to the "pump docs" section of IP.
Not much there, in our case. So, once again, does anyone on this list have
any information about either of these two endos in the Valencia, CA area:
Steven H. Baron, MD, PhD
George Alan Charnock, MD, PhD, FACE

And, does anyone have any information about a diabetes-aware counselor or
therapist in the same area?

If you do, please email me privately at email @ redacted
as I have just wasted approximately 10 hours over the past few days checking
the archives several times a day. I still can't believe no one answered my
request. But then, maybe few in CA belong to this list.

By the way, about Quik-sets...my son is very lean, and he has never been
able to use anything but sils.