[IP] Problems with Quicksets?

I, too, had the exact same problem w/the quicksets.  I switched to
silohuettes which are way scarier to use, but I haven't had near the
occurances of the bent tubing.  I think it was hitting my muscels when they
contracted (for walking, lifting, moving in general) and that's what caused
the painful bend...followed by many NO DELIVERY warnings.  I recently gained
about 5 pounds, tried the quick sets where I have 'more' cushion, and 2 out
of 3 worked just fine.  although I think the insertion of quicksets are more
comfy, the silohuetes seem to hold up for a few days for me.

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West
(303) 796-6289