[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Re: What Pump to Get?

Gail in Denver:

You should work through endocrinology with the university of CO Hospitals
off of Colfax and Potomac if your insurance covers it!!!!  They are

<<<Geez - was I ever P.O.'d when he said that to me - while I am in the
middle of fighting with my insurance company to pay for an Animas pump!!!!
All the M.D.s that I know socially tell me that folks with illnesses are the
specialists as we cannot rely on our M.D.s to keep up to date on every
illness that exists. Certainly I can understand that perspective, but sure
wish I was getting paid to educate my M.D.!!! -gail in Denver 

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West
(303) 796-6289
email @ redacted
fax: 303-846-6701
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml