Re: [IP] you be the judge

Please let me know what I can do to help! When I read
the original email, it got me wondering about the state
of affairs in our area (for those who don't know, we
live in the same area) and thinking maybe something
(like what you're suggesting) could be done.

Kerri - whose new keyboard is working perfectly! :)

Sylvia said:
mom to Joshua who is going to print this up and set up
a 'training' meeting with local medics ASAP!!!!