Re: [IP] Death From Low?

>I've heard that they(von Bulow's) had the insulin around the house to use
>it for weight loss. How does that work??

I don't understand that either.  I once told a friend that I was D and on
insulin injections (many years ago) and she said that was cool, I could
control my weight with the insulin.  The only way I know to control my
weight with the insulin is to not take it (DKA will cause weight loss and
so will death).