Re: [IP] Source of Infusion Sets

>Hi All, I'm looking for a new source for pump supplies. I have been using
>Michigan Diabetes Supply -great price, but they never get my order right.
>Any recommendations? My insurance is the Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO,
>Standard, Federal Employee Program, so I'd especially like to hear from
>anyone with the same insurance.
>Thanks very much,

I have Michigan Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO and order my infusion supplies
directly from the pump companies.  Since I'm currently using QuickSets, I
order them from MiniMed and since my pump is a Disetronic, I order my pump
supplies from them.  They both bill my BC/BS directly.  I've been getting
my test strips from Michigan Diabetes Supplies, but am thinking of
switching to a new supplier since they seem to have a problem realizing
that they've gotten my prescription renewal.  They keep contacting my
doctor even though he and I both have faxed it over to them.